Spring 2011

Our intern, Ali - an undergraduate student from Middlebury College, details her experiences from her summer with the HOT program.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Change of Plans, and of Link

As I found out on Monday, I somehow wiggled my way into a berth the ACO cruise to depart this friday about which I couldn't be more excited.  The length of time floating on the big blue, the hands on nature of much of the work to be done for the observatory, the sheer quantity of new instruments and equipment to be deployed all have me antsy to haul away the anchor and head for Station Aloha. For the next 18 days I will be channeling my enthusiasm and my blogging to that project so you can find details of the cables I get tangled in and quantities of M&M's I consume at the link below:

http://alohaobservatory.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment